Thursday, April 16, 2009

Boring where I had to doubt

Tangxia moved here from the Milky Way for three months, three months, I did not read this article carefully alley. Out the
morning rush, evening rush hours to catch up one night to come back, in addition to close the door on the ground floor heard640-822 playing mahjong the clatter. If the sudden sound of heavy rain hit the glass on the opposite, like a ring-ching, chaos for a
while and then one by one to hit. Like a stone, like a hit in the hearts of the issue is not coordinated ring buzzing chaos,
make people feel emotion and irritability. Hastily opened a big green iron gate, trot upstairs, climbed up onto the bed, lie
down, and looked at it a brown paste the window, made their stay.voice will come in the mass, I push around the windows, window clearance very strict, but it is not related to livethe air-
to-air voice. Think a lot of time then a bowl of water in the toilet, opened the window of leaching continues, they poured
pouring the fierymahjong. Can only think of every time, they nest in the house, even if the window from the tap, the water
spray to their accompaniment only. Boring where I had to doubt, how the Guangzhou? Why are there so many idlers, downtown to
downtown, and from morning to night time to be bogged down in a mahjong on?
I never touch mahjong. Strict tutor a child, his father does not allow us to think nothing of entertainment, a three-drug
abusers two four good bet free, guilty of four of any one bogey bogey, my father has long beenmay play folded.this reason, I
would like to do with my dad and the influence of education is closely related to. My father’s head, almost never want to
read for recreation. He is so busy from morning to night like ants, move move, move a never-ending busy life. The reason why
I am thinking of a heavy, must step into the father’s shadow, was stained with his habits, then not be at peace.
Thousands of miles away from him, and thought have their own world, and with him there is no involvement, and complacent for
a long period of time, but tonight I suddenly realized that, I am still under the lapel of his robe, stretched out to touch
the freedom and happiness, only my hand, I did not get rid of the kind of restraint on the intricate weaving, I was still a
bird cage, no matter how full feather, and smooth and glossy, but still chirping in the cage. I would like to escape from
this cage, and only their beautiful feathers. So efforts to keep the ball rolling, folding under the body feathers and let

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cisco 650-393650-575 Citrix 1Y0-3081Y0-A011Y0-259 1Y0-309 COGNOS BI0-130 CompTIA IK0-002RF0-001sy0-101 xk0-001PD1-001